An evening @Cafe Simla Times


I embarked on revenge tourism to alleviate the impact of Covid-19and  the destination was Simla .It was a cold winter evening , my family and I were roaming on the Mall Road in Shimla . Shopping for some
mementos its an essential part of any holiday .

I was fascinated by the shops ,cobbled streets and different levels that constituted the mall road . I stumbled upon this café that matched my vibe and it looked pretty dope . 


"Café Simla Times" offers an artistic and a retro vibe. It not only offers picturesque views but also a delightful culinary experience. 
It has both indoor and outdoor seating but the outdoor of this café is unbeatable where the magnificent city view  and mountain ranges are visible .I could see the cheerful and brilliant lighting of the café as I walked through the door . 






This café also has a bar on the top floor but i wasn't allowed to go there because i was just 16 and people above 18 years were allowed. I felt kind of left out when my sister and parents went up there for a few moments, but the aura and the  serene and captivating sunset didn't let me feel aloof.


The bibble-babble reminded me of how popular the place was . We ordered no brainer loaded nachos platter , spicy veggie exotica pizza (topped with exotic vegetables) , Mexican fajita cottage cheese and veggies , salted caramel shake and a cappuccino .It was absolutely delicious .The ambience of the café and its honey aroma , draws my soul with warmth for a few blessed moments. 


The combination of  delectable and appetizing food along with the ambience of the café makes it an unforgettable memory. https://www.instagram.com/cafesimlatimes/?hl=en


Comments

  1. Wow😍This sound amazing even I wanna go and visit it now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanxx!! You must visit their its an amazin amazin experience

      Delete
  3. Rj here, am pleasantly surprised to find that you do content writing as well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing article i really wanna visit now ❣

    ReplyDelete
  5. Superbb 👌👌now I am waiting for the trip to shimla

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha !! Yess this cafe is the best teen hangout place in shimla

      Delete
  6. Amazingly written, makes me wanna visit Shimla ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your description makes me feel the place!! Kudos.. Will surely catch onto it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing man! Going to visit soon !!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment