Dhaba e' Mannat, Murthal



When I was a child my parents would take me and my sister on a road trip to visit our Grandparents . This time , my parents told me some exciting news about taking a stop at a very famous local dhaba (restaurant) in Murthal,..the "Mannat" dhaba. 

This place gave me a very warm, cordial and homely feel . There was outdoor and indoor seating. We went to sit outside for fresh and cold air, but their were just too many flies buzzing around us . It was around 10 or 11 in the morning and the seating was almost full .


The indoor was very quiet as compared to the chitter -chatter of people  and barking of dogs outside. Not knowing the specialty of the place, I ordered Chilli Garlic Noodles .


Oh and did I learn my lesson!! Noodles were so spicy that I couldn't even eat some of it , then I got  to know that it was famous for its ‘PARATHAS’ and the home made butter and mixed pickle that they served with it.


Then we ordered Aloo, Gobhi and Mix paratha and 3 hot coffees.


The food  was delectable and I just couldn't have enough of it. I also saw 2 commandos and a Senior police officer having breakfast there. I wanted to take a photo with them but then I realized that they were on their duty so I couldn't but nvm.


The service was very quick and efficient and the cost was also low. The piping hot Parathas and the aromatic and creamy coffee together made it a very healthy, tasty and fresh breakfast.

https://www.instagram.com/mannatdhaba/?hl=en mannat insta page







Comments

Post a Comment